14 April 2009

oh boy, we're in trouble!

Well, it's beginning. That's what we keep telling ourselves! The girls are getting bigger and more mobile.
Last week, Nora finally got her second tooth:The feet of their Easter pj's (cute!):
Ella's tries her first bite of an apple--she loves it!
Just so darn cute:
Nora's new thing--sitting up in bed like a big girl, talking to her sis (and anyone else who will listen). Daddy found her, instead of taking a nap, flipping through the pages of Finnegan's Wake (note the bookcase behind the crib). The baby-proofing begins.
Wow. Here come the videos (brace yourselves, Grandparents!). They are longer than what I usually post, but I dont think you'll mind.
  • The first I took after I had left the room yesterday and came back to this scene: Nora and Ella next to each other and it looked as though Nora was giving Ella a "baby backrub", and Ella was laughing. I grabbed my camera and started filming. They are becoming much more interactive with each other (even in the past week!).
  • The second was last night. Nora had moved from the blanket by the couch to in front of the tv stand on her own, as I was changing Ella's diaper on the floor. She managed to get herself up on her knees and was hanging on the top of the stand, though she cant quite yet pull herself to a stand (I also filmed this). I put her down on her rump because I was afraid she would fall backwards. I started filming again and she came this close to crawling. The little girl is almost there. As you can see at the end of the video, "it's beginning..."

No comments: