02 May 2010

Weekend in Connecticut

This weekend we went to the home of our friends, Teri & Francis, who were having a BBQ. I have some lovely group shots, but I am still getting used to my new camera (which is why I haven't posted in awhile) and some of the shots wont let me upload them to the blog--???
Anyway, here are some that DID go through...

Nora, looking like a cutie!
Sunday, holding her tortoise (Russ) for Ella to pet--and she did!
The girls watch the tortoise walk around the porch
Hanging out in the backyard with Daddy and Jordan (the girls LOVED having a yard to run in!)
They were really into walking up and down the steps on their own (Nora struggled here because she wouldnt let me hold her cup while she did it)
Going down...
The girlies went to bed and the "grown ups" had a fun time the rest of the night (l. to r. Francis, Teri, Josh, Andrew, and Sunday)
Yeah, I have some really great photos that arent posting. I'll keep trying!

No comments: