18 June 2010

Skinned Knees as Artistic Inspiration

So just as Nora's skinned up knees healed, she fell down again today. I kind of like skinned knees. I feel like my girls are being the clumsy, daring toddlers they should be. I brought Nora in and cleaned her up. She went out to the living room and obsessively started coloring a piece she calls "Nora's Owie"
My kids are brilliant.

Here's Nora in one of the shirts Aunt Heidi got them for their birthday. She looks...well, like wearing a Yellow Submarine shirt isn't much of a stretch.
Ella.
The rest of these photos were taken by Nora this morning. She grabbed my camera and because one can take photos via the touch screen she snapped quite a few shots. Enjoy the work of this budding photographer.







Okay, so I tried--again--to post a cute video of Ella singing and it just wouldnt upload. Dang. I'll keep trying.

No comments: