03 August 2010

Better Late than Never

So, if Mama doesnt do it, it doesnt get done. And Mama took her sweet olde time getting to a new post. It was a combination of lack-of-motivation and ongoing-frustration-with-the-camera that lead to such inactivity. But, I am back. Kinda.

Since the last post, we celebrated the 4th of July, welcomed visitors (including cousin Lincoln), celebrated Andrew's 30th birthday, worked on potty training, and hosted the extended Gaub family for a total of two weeks. There are a lot of photos. But, alas, I expended a lot of my energy scrubbing the bathtub this afternoon--another thing I've been putting off for a long time. Here are some photo highlights of the girls (and a couple of cameos by little cousin Lincoln).












I swear I'll post more photos..."tomorrow".

No comments: