26 February 2009

We have a new computer!!!

We got a new MacBook (thanks to Wayne)! We still have to "borrow" our internet connection, but the computer moves SOOOOOO much faster.
So, in honor of our new computer, here are a few random pics and videos, just because we can!

Here is naked Ella rolling on the floor.
Sleepy Nora
Ella in the high chair. Daddy calls this her "devil look".
Crashed out Ella
Here's the picture of Ella in the wagon I accidentally didnt post on the last post...
Just cute
In the first video here, Nora is trying to imitate speech. Of course "Mama" is top on my (Mama) list. Here I am trying to get her to say it as she chews on my scarf. The second is not terribly exciting, but as I was washing bottles in the kitchen, I heard Ella laughing hysterically. I realized she was laughing at Nora, on the floor, who was "talking" to her. The video catches Ella laughing a lot but, as usual, Nora calms down as she sees the camera. But I know the grandparents cant get enough of the videos!

No comments: