31 January 2010

"Come Back, Dada!"

Getting the girls used to the potty continues. I dont think they are quite ready yet, but it should be relatively painless when they are (I hope!)
Nora found Mama's slippers and walked around the apartment wearing them

Both girls were lying on the floor having a fit for different reasons (which I cant recall). Nora calmed herself down by sucking her thumb. It was pretty amusing...to me.
Ahh, the typical parenting scene. Andrew went into the bathroom to have a shower and Ella stood at the door yelling at him, saying "Come back, Dada!" (among other things I could not understand...though it sounds like she says "I really like you!" at one point). I started recording this after she had been standing in front of the door for a couple of minutes! Daddy's girl...

No comments: