17 March 2010

May the Luck of the Irish Be Wit Ya!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day to all ye lads and lassies.
The weather this week has been beautiful and we've enjoyed nice walks every day. Seeing the sun has done wonders for everyone's mood!

Here is a pic of the girls partying it up for St. Patty's Day:Here is a pic from after the party:
I found myself in a picture. So I'm posting it.
Nora & Ella do Flashdance (note the legwarmers):

cute.
I painted Nora's toes and she was so impressed. She kept showing them off to her sissy and Daddy. Ella has since had hers done, too, but I dont have pics of them yet.


collaboration.
Stacking little books together.
I asked Nora if I could get a photo of the tower and she stood proudly next to it.
I was vacuuming the living room and notice as I was pushing it around the room, Nora was pushing around a yard stick, trying to copy me...she may need her own toy vacuum!
She is So my daughter.


No comments: